Welcome

Thanks For Stopping By!
-Nicole C.
If you are a planner it's time to start thinking about christmas cards, family pictures, graduation announcements, etc. Book NOW! If you aren't a planner you should still schedule a shoot because we will have so much fun together
Email me at
nicolechristiansenphoto@yahoo.com
or text me
435.531.9269

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Ammon/ Cedar City, UT/ Newborn Photography

I have Pandora on or a movie while I'm editing pictures. When it's pandora, it's on shuffle between disney songs(for the boys, we have impromptu dance parties), today's hits, and movie soundtracks. Not even kidding while editing these pictures the disney station played Big and Chunky from Madagascar 2 and then movie soundtracks station played Mr. Holland's Opus Beautiful Boy. It's like Pandora saw my screen..... Haha! Bizarre..... Little/Big Ammon is a beautiful big and chunky boy. He's part of the 9 ponder club and was 22 inches long! I love all his rolls and wrinkles. 











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...