Welcome

Thanks For Stopping By!
-Nicole C.
If you are a planner it's time to start thinking about christmas cards, family pictures, graduation announcements, etc. Book NOW! If you aren't a planner you should still schedule a shoot because we will have so much fun together
Email me at
nicolechristiansenphoto@yahoo.com
or text me
435.531.9269

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Finn/ American Fork. UT/ Baby Photography

My baby is one! I think a first birthday shoot aka cake smash session are one of the funnest/priceless photo shoots. The expressions that the baby pulls when eating the cake are AWESOME. Since this one was my own baby boy I made the cake myself (as well as the bow tie last minute...THANK YOU PINTEREST!) As I was mixing the cake batter I kept giving Finn little tastes to get him interested but in a tantalizing way (I'm such a mean mommy :) but he didn't disappoint us and the teasing paid off.) We had so much fun!!!
 Diptych 2

one-27

Diptych 4

Triptych1

one-48

Diptych 3

We were up north for this session so we could party with family and my sister in law Krissi, who is a videographer, did a video of the shoot as well. A great way to go along with pictures of a cake smash session.


After Finn was done eating I decided to continue the fun with giving him a bubble bath. He had so much fun. I think I might include the bubble bath as an option to the finale of a Cake Smash session since we have to clean up the baby anyway.

  one-108

Triptych2

one-99

one-96

Diptych 1

one-83

1 comments:

J Fo said...

So cute! I love the idea of the bath at the end.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...