Welcome

Thanks For Stopping By!
-Nicole C.
If you are a planner it's time to start thinking about christmas cards, family pictures, graduation announcements, etc. Book NOW! If you aren't a planner you should still schedule a shoot because we will have so much fun together
Email me at
nicolechristiansenphoto@yahoo.com
or text me
435.531.9269

Friday, August 3, 2012

Ruegar/ Cedar City, UT/ Baby Photography

I love baby Ruegar, he comes from one of the coolest, cutest families I know. You want to try photograph newborns when they are between 7-10 days old because they are so moldable, less red and will stay asleep. Ruegar surpassed all these requirements. He slept the WHOLE time and I really didn't even had to mold him. I would place him in the set and he would naturally place his arms into perfect position. Such a good boy. Oh and after we took a bunch of pictures in different poses, I asked what is nursery was decorated with. The answer- Blue Owls :) Would you call that intuition or what!?!















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...