Welcome

Thanks For Stopping By!
-Nicole C.
If you are a planner it's time to start thinking about christmas cards, family pictures, graduation announcements, etc. Book NOW! If you aren't a planner you should still schedule a shoot because we will have so much fun together
Email me at
nicolechristiansenphoto@yahoo.com
or text me
435.531.9269

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Garrett & Jessica/ Cedar City, UT/ Engagement Photography


 Engagements are one of my favorite sessions to do. 
It gives me the opportunity to really get to know the bride and groom and who they are together. This couple made me want to say "AW" all the time. From the way they met, to how he proposed, and then during the shoot he pulls out his guitar and plays for her, it was just all so romantic and cute. I can't wait for their wedding. I'm sure my jaw is going to get tired from going "AW" a whole lot more.














0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...