Welcome

Thanks For Stopping By!
-Nicole C.
If you are a planner it's time to start thinking about christmas cards, family pictures, graduation announcements, etc. Book NOW! If you aren't a planner you should still schedule a shoot because we will have so much fun together
Email me at
nicolechristiansenphoto@yahoo.com
or text me
435.531.9269

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

June Deal

I'm feeling the itch to shoot shoot shoot! So I thought I would offer you wonderful people a June Deal

Email, text, Facebook message me so you can schedule your shoot. Do it fast because spots are filling up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love this deal. Can I use it if you have to travel? Do you travel to Richfield? How much would it cost? I'm Tanya's sister. Thanks

Nicole said...

If I was already headed to Richfield you could use this deal but I don't have any plans to do so. So if you get a few people to commit to photoshoots in June I would make a trip and take all your pictures for this deal. But if not and you come visit Tanya I would take pictures for you here in Cedar. A trip charge would be a tank of gas. Which is around 70 dollars so the whole price with the deal and trip charge would be 100. if you want to do that. You can email me at nicolechristiansenphoto@yahoo.com if you still want to book a session

Lizi Bates said...

Wow what a rippin deal! I've been thinking we should get some family photos taken soon...maybe June is the month to do it! What's your schedule like??

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...