Welcome

Thanks For Stopping By!
-Nicole C.
If you are a planner it's time to start thinking about christmas cards, family pictures, graduation announcements, etc. Book NOW! If you aren't a planner you should still schedule a shoot because we will have so much fun together
Email me at
nicolechristiansenphoto@yahoo.com
or text me
435.531.9269

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Morgan/ Cedar City, UT/ Senior Photography

Photobucket 
This senior session was a blast. Morgan is so cute and I had a lot of fun with her on this shoot. I got to try a bunch of new locations and she was more than willing to try them out and even climb up onto stuff for a different perspective. I still wish we were able to find away up to the top of that tower thing. I really had a hard time figuring out what ones to put on the blog and the Facebook page because almost all of the shots came out great.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...