Welcome

Thanks For Stopping By!
-Nicole C.
If you are a planner it's time to start thinking about christmas cards, family pictures, graduation announcements, etc. Book NOW! If you aren't a planner you should still schedule a shoot because we will have so much fun together
Email me at
nicolechristiansenphoto@yahoo.com
or text me
435.531.9269

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Jack/ Cedar City, UT/Newborn Photography

You would think this baby was already a month old the way he looks and how he acted during the shoot but you would be wrong. He was a week old on the day of our shoot. He weighed over 9 lbs when he was born. I love big babies, they have a special place in my heart because my oldest was over 9 lbs as well. Jack was so mellow and wide eyed almost the entire time, Adorable.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Lizi Bates said...

Once again...love Love LOVE them! Thanks so much Nicole :) especially that last one...he looks like a little angel. And I'm glad I could join you in the 9 lb. club. Love the big babies.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...